It's Spring Cleaning Time!! The sun is out longer and the temperatures are warmer. What better time to clean and prepare for having guests this summer. Here are a few ideas to help guide you through
Dated: September 3 2021
It's Spring Cleaning Time!! The sun is out longer and the temperatures are warmer. What better time to clean and prepare for having guests this summer. Here are a few ideas to help guide you through your Spring cleaning.
1. Deep clean appliances like the refrigerator, stove, dishwasher, garbage disposal, and washing machine- cleaning under the appliances is a good idea too…
2. Re-organize kitchen cabinets for easy access
3. Clearing the clutter in your junk drawers and areas where miscellaneous stuff has accumulated will make it easier to find things you have when you need them. No point in buying something you have but have misplaced right!
4. Vacuum under furniture and cushions
5. Steam and/or wash window and shower curtains
6. Clean your window glass and wipe down window sills
7. Dust those hard to reach places that only need to be dusted periodically like ceiling fans and blinds
8. Wipe down uncommonly cleaned places such as baseboards, doors, and walls
9. Re-organize your garage or basement
10. Clean off your patio furniture
11. Power washing your home and sidewalks can go a long way
ABR, CDPE, CRS, GRI, SFR, Broker Owner Phone: (636) 399-2296 Hickinbotham Real Estate, Inc., has been providing residential real estate, commercial real estate, acreage real estate, property manageme....
Latest Blog Posts
Living in a rural community there a quite a few mobile and modular homes. Have you ever wondered what the difference between mobile homes, manufactured homes and modular homes are? It can be a